Sunday, October 25, 2009

Gearing up for Halloween


Besides writing about how excited I get when I suck a big booger out of Alex's nose sometimes I feel like I am at loss for content. And I know it is all about the little things so here are a few.

Alex is starting to make sounds and I am pretty sure one of them is "hungry" (oh, yeah that is my boy), he directly looks at us now, smiles and giggles a lot. It is great!


Halloween is this weekend and we have two cute outfits to wear....we took pictures for you to see how cute he is. He was really great as we dressed him up, he sure loves the attention and didn't mind the outfits.

I wonder if this gives us any insight into his personality.

We participated in a baby massage class today where the student taught us how to massage Alex...lucky guy! I am sure he will get a daily massage during naked time. He travels great and likes to go different places. I love his adventurous spirit.



I purchased a couple of pumpkins a few weeks ago and thought I would decorate our porch until we carve them. I am pretty sure we have the best pumpkin carver around, a little squirrel that has taken it upon herself to not only hallow out the pumpkin but carve a nice hole in the front. I did manage to save the second one for us.


And of course I have to mention Daisy. This rockin' Dogs Recycle t-shirt came from Grandma Brewer and Daisy loves her Alex! Here they are sharing kisses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.