Monday, November 23, 2009

New Toy

It seriously feels like I just wrote yesterday and it has been close to three weeks. Time sure has flown by.

Alex and I have been missing Ben since he left for California to staff Men's Leadership (he gets back today!) - we have been having fun too! We stayed with our good friends Christy, Brian and Sage (who is 2m younger than Alex) for a couple of days, went to the Million Baby Crawl (supporting toxic chemical reform) and attempted to have a massage, which didn't quite happen. Oh, we also have been going to Mama and Baby yoga. He seems to like it, especially when I hold him and do quick squats. He has the cutest giggle!

At the Million Baby Crawl, I leaned Alex against a baby gymnastics block and he stood all by himself for a good minute! I took some video and once I figure out how to get it off of my phone I will post it along with some pictures from the event.

In the last week Alex has taken to a fun toy which rattles, has moving parts and is very colorful. I like to put it a few inches out of reach and watch him figure out how to get to it. There are many different ways and each day he does it different.


And of course I had to add this cute one of naked time, plus a hat! He likes to bring the toy closer by bunching up the blanket underneath him - smart guy!

He is growing and growing! No "official" weight however on our home scale he is about 15lbs and feels like 40lbs sometimes.
On another note, I am getting ready for the Conscious Holiday Boutique coming up on December 6! My new line of Rosemary Mint lotion has been picked up and I am working with an amazing artist, Laura Zollar,  to finish up my product labels. It has been fun and I am looking forward to it. As always, I love family support so if you want a great natural lotion, moisturizing lip balm or baby butt balm - I am your gal!

We will be enjoying a Thanksgiving feast with Grandma & Grandpa Winter, Christy, Brian and Sage this year. After enjoying hosting for the last two years I am excited to take a breather and go to Grandma & Grandpa's house! Enjoy your Turkey Day and may the Holidays bring each of you joy, abundance and lots of love!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.