Here is the update:
Alex and I went to a mama's group Halloween party, he was a tiger and I did not get one picture of him that day. Good thing other moms are on top of the photos. The kids looked so cute and some even stayed in their costumes for 10-15 minutes!
A while back I wrote proudly of how Alex rolled from his tummy to his back. He really hasn't done much rolling over since so it has been quite surprising this weekend to find him rolling from his back onto his tummy. This seems to be pretty serious business for Alex! This afternoon he woke up from a nap and I heard him grunting (naturally I thought he was working on a poop), after several minutes he let out a little cry so I went in and he was on his tummy turned 180-degrees! It was very entertaining. I almost left him there to grab my camera and take a picture however I thought that was not too nice. I did manage to get a couple pictures tonight, specifically after potty time, hence the bare butt! The top one is mid roll and the bottom one is right after! It was quick!
The other exciting event happening on a daily basis is potty training or when babies are this young it is sometimes called Elimination Communication (EC) and I even saw Potty Whispering (I thought that one was the best). We started on Halloween and it is pretty amazing! The whole concept is to watch for babies "signs" and then put them on a toilet (we have a small trainer) and make an associated noise. I am amazed every day. Yes, he still wears a diaper and will pee in it. He has only had 3 or 4 lightly soiled diapers and that was mainly because we didn't listen to him in some aspect. So, we are going to go with it (no pun intended) and see where Alex takes us!
Have an amazing week!


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.