November already! Whew, where did the summer go? We have been very busy lately.
| Alex's Advertisement Debut |
I am helping out more at the natural baby store as well as teaching a few classes there. This month is Natural Cold and; Flu Remedies for the Whole Family and Beginning Baby Food. All of the classes I teach will also be available online (sooner than later) and until I get some good video I will post the class notes. Speaking of Naturally Loved...we were in the store when they were shooting pictures for an upcoming advertisement and this is the one they chose. Way to go Alex!
Ben is doing wonderful with his web design business. It is fun to see him "in his element", excited and creative. Plus having him around is wonderful...I know the doggies and Alex enjoy it as much as I do. Remember his website is www.winterwebmethod.com (and you can earn at least $50 for referrals). Nice plug, huh?!
Now for the main attraction...ALEX!
| Scooping Pumpkin Guts |
| Making Squishy Noises |
Alex has taken to "talking" on the cell phone and has found advanced features that I am sure only the creators know about. We haven't had any return calls from foreign places...yet.
| Picking up a Pumpkin |
| Fast Superman! |
He loves to climb and balance on things, in fact I found him on the hood of his push car the other day. I just went to the bathroom, came back in and he was stuck and smiling.
All was good!
| Climbing on a Rocking Chair. |
| Practice Trick or Treat! |
| Loves the hat... |
| Eating some bread |
He also loves, loves yogurt. He also loves to wash his hair with it...maybe it is helping with dryness. It is always entertaining and most of the time requires a bath afterward.
I will wrap this up (if I don't now you may not get it until next year) with pictures from Halloween. The first is our family all dressed up (and "out" for the day) eating some delicious salted chocolate caramel ice cream. The second is Alex at Boo at the Zoo where you can Trick or Treat during the day. We went really early to beat the crowds so it was a little chilly, however, Alex had a good time. I am excited to see him next year!
It is November, a month for gratitude, and I am especially thankful for all of our wonderful family and friends! Have an amazing month and Turkey Day! See you soon!!
Love, The Winter Family - Jamie, Ben, Alex, Daisy and Lilli
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.