Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Let the Fort Making Begin

I know I always liked to make forts and Ben tells me he was the same way (in fact we both still love them) so I shouldn't be surprised that Alex loved his Phineas & Ferb (one of his favorite cartoons) retreat!

Nana Winter gave Alex a quilt that she made for Ben (and Ben designed) when he was little. It is amazing! Naturally we had to make a fort using it! As you can see we put all of the pillows from the entire house under the table for a cozy cartoon haven. 

The Fort
I was lucky enough to get a picture of Alex before promptly being told to leave. I didn't realize that I was going to be shooed off when Alex was still so little. Oh well, it gives me plenty of time to get used to it...


Watching cartoons!
When was the last time you made a fort and watched cartoons? I bet you would have a lot of fun. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.